What is your personality type, traits, role, and strategy based on your 16Personalities test results?
1. What is your personality type, traits, role, and strategy based on your 16Personalities test results?
2. Do you agree your results? Why or why not?
3. What have you learned from your results and how might this influence your development as a leader?
Part 2 Capturing Bin Laden – President Barack Obama
In 250 words please answer the following questions in regards to the capturing bin laden crisis and the leader at the time President barack obama, include in-text citations and at least 2 references in APA 7th ed format.
1. A brief descriiption of the crisis, leader, and key stakeholders involved
2. A descriiption of the opinions of the leader and the key stakeholders, and the differences between them
3. An explanation of how the situation was resolved
4. An explanation of how the leader made difficult decisions to overcome the obstacles
5. An explanation of how the leader addressed conflict among the stakeholders
6. An explanation of what you might have done differently, if anything, if you were the leader in this situation
Extraverted (E) vs. Introverted (I)
Sensing (S) vs. Intuitive (N)
Thinking (T) vs. Feeling (F)
Looking for a similar assignment?
Let Us write for you! We offer custom paper writing services
The 16 personality types are:
ISTJ – The Inspector
ISFJ – The Protector
INFJ – The Counselor
INTJ – The Mastermind
ISTP – The Craftsman
ISFP – The Composer
INFP – The Healer
INTP – The Architect
ESTP – The Dynamo
ESFP – The Performer
ENFP – The Champion
ENTP – The Visionary
ESTJ – The Supervisor
ESFJ – The Provider
ENFJ – The Teacher
ENTJ – The Commander
Each personality type has its unique traits, strengths, and weaknesses. Additionally, each type may be more suited to different roles and strategies in various contexts, such as work, relationships, or personal growth.
If you have taken the 16Personalities test, you can look up your personality type and explore the various resources available on the website to learn more about your traits, role, and strategy.