Write a review on A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
For each of the three segments make sure to include:
• Which geographic, performance, and marketing indicators were used.
• The number of ticket buyers within the segment.
• How you would market to them (e.g. email, direct mail, etc.), and why.
• How you would position your production in your marketing materials. Then, in a one or two paragraph response, answer the following questions:
• Which excel columns were the most useful and useless to you, and why?
• What information was missing that you would like to see?
• If any ticket buyers from the data set were NOT included within your three segments, why so?
The play opens with the preparations for the wedding of Theseus, the Duke of Athens, and Hippolyta, the Queen of the Amazons. Meanwhile, a group of young lovers, Hermia, Lysander, Demetrius, and Helena, are caugh
Looking for a similar assignment?
Let Us write for you! We offer custom paper writing services
As the young lovers try to sort out their romantic entanglements, they wander into the woods, where they encounter a group of amateur actors, including Bottom, who has been transformed into a donkey by the mischievous fairy Puck. Puck is acting on the orders of Oberon, the fairy king, who is seeking revenge on his queen, Titania, by making her fall in love with Bottom.
The confusion and chaos in the woods culminate in a hilarious series of mistaken identities and misadventures, as the characters struggle to find their way back to reality. In the end, love triumphs over confusion, and the play ends with the joyous celebration of the wedding of Theseus and Hippolyta.
A Midsummer Night’s Dream is known for its whimsical and magical elements, its memorable characters, and its exploration of themes such as love, desire, and the power of the imagination.