Why do you want to intern for Department of Social and Health Services?
2. What do you think you will gain from interning with DSHS?
Please make this a very heartfelt application letter.
– incorporate why working with vulnerable populations is important to you
– and incorporate how having a background in trauma studies and substance use can be bettered while interning with DSHS
– incorporate that I work in a youth crisis center and working as an intern there has inspired me to see what I can do to help the the youth population that are in need of assistance.
– interning with DSHS can help me advance my skills in social work field and would like to stay as an intern with DSHS longterm.
Looking for a similar assignment?
Let Us write for you! We offer custom paper writing services
Additionally, interning for DSHS can provide opportunities for professional development and networking. Interns can learn from experienced professionals in the field and develop new skills that can help them in their future careers. They can also make connections with individuals who may be able to provide references or job opportunities in the future.
Overall, interning for DSHS can be a rewarding experience for individuals who are passionate about helping others and making a positive impact in their communities.